If you plan on visiting Letchworth State Park you'll need a place to stay. There are many bed & breakfasts, hotels, motels and inns to choose from in the area, each offering a relaxing refuge for those who want to explore the Grand Canyon of the East.
Lodging near Letchworth State Park
Allegiance Bed & Breakfast
Big Tree Inn
"A Tradition of Hospitality"
Located in the "National Historic Landmark Village" of Geneseo, The Big Tree Inn has been meticulously restored to its original elegance and is the ideal setting for all social occasions.
- 8 Exquisitely restored guest rooms including some with fireplaces and Jacuzzis
- All rooms with High Speed Internet & Cable TV
- Adjacent to SUNY Geneseo
- Fine dining at our Renowned Restaurant serving Lunch and Dinner
- Inviting Tavern
- Available for Weddings, Banquets & Special Events
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Stay with us and find out what it means when we say "Be Our Guest." Located at the North Entrance of Letchworth State Park.
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast
- 37" Panasonic Flat Screen HD Televisions
- Complimentary High-Speed, Wireless Internet Access
- In-room Coffee Maker with Complimentary Coffee
- Iron/Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Microwave, Mini Refrigerator
- Weekday USA Today Newspaper
- Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool and Whirlpool, Fitness Room Business Center
Hampton Inn Geneseo
- 68 Beautifully Appointed Rooms
- Complimentary "On The House" Hot Breakfast
- Free "Stay Connected" High Speed Internet and WIFI
- Spacious Indoor Pool and Whirlpool
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Fully Equipped Exercise Room
- Executive Boardroom (Meeting Space)
Temple Hill Bed & Breakfast
The Olde Farmstead